Sunday, April 08, 2007

General Conference April 07

This talk spoke right to me...Tongue of Angels
It's actually quite hard to reread this talk. I feel such a burden of guilt...but it's a good guilt...if there is such a thing. Sometimes I just need to hear the hard truth to realize I'm not here to "eat, drink, and be merry."

Ye Must be Born Again
This talk reminded me that I can't just be half way immersed in the gospel some of the time. Doing this will only prolong my time here.

From what Avriel was telling me this talk (I Am Clean) gives us hope, and so does Point of Safe Return.

This Day is also calling for repentence. If you think about it, all of the 12 apostles talks has something to do with repentence. Their words seem a lot stronger and piercing than in the past. I can't help to think that the second coming is but a short while. The war is raging. Where do I stand? Am I on the right side?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.